mature wedding dresses
Scripture for 12 1 17:
Song of Solomon.
AUTHOR, Solomon according to tradition.
This book has bee severly criticised
because of its amouous language.
Its right to a place in the Bible has
been defended by many saintly souls in
all ages. The have regarded it as a
Spiritual Allegory, representing the
holy affections existing between God and
his Chosen People, or Christ and his
IT IS AN ORIENTAL POEM, the ardent
expressions of which can only be properly
interpreted by a mature spiritual mind.
SYNOPSIS (the Bridegroom representing
Christ, the bride, the church).
(1) Spiritual communion between the
Bride and the heavenly Bridegroom,
(2) The Bride misses her companion and
seeks him, Chapter 2:8-3:5.
(3) The ardent discourses of the
Bride and the Bridegroom on their mutual
love and the graces of each other, Chapter mature wedding dresses
KEY THOUGHT, "My Beloved," the believer's
title for Christ, Chapter 2:16.
COMPANION PASSAGE, the forty fifth Psalm.
The Heavenly Bridegroom.
(1) His love covers all defects of the
Bride, Song 4:7.
(2) He rejoices over her, Is. 62:5.
(3) He gave his life for her, Eph.
(4) He will come to claim her as his
(1) Loves the Bridegroom, Song 2:16.
(2) Feels her unworthiness, Song 1:5.
(3) Has been purified and dressed
in spotless robes, Re. 19:8.
(4) Wears the jewels of Divine
grace, Is. l61:10.
(5) Issues the invitation to the
THE MARRIAGE SUPPER.
(1) Prepared by the Father for the
(2) Costly preparations made, Mt.22:4.
(3) Invitations to, a great honor,
(4) Invitations scorned by many,
(5) Invitations include all classes,
(6) Neglect of wedding garment leads
to exclusion from, Mt.22:11-13.